Odins Klinge terms and conditions of use and security
- 1 This privacy statement is information for you because Odins Klinge collects information about you.
2 Data controller for personal information
- 1 Odins Klinge - Vestergade 27 6270 Tønder CVR no. 87395510 is the data controller. This means that we are responsible for your personal information.
3 Purpose of collecting personal information and legal basis
- 1 We seek that your personal information is only collected and processed for the following purposes:
a) to facilitate the delivery of products and / or services you have ordered. For this purpose, we collect name, e-mail, address, telephone number, birthday, permission to deliver newsletters, permission to inform about events, gender, interests (category of events), information about payment transactions
b) to answer your questions or complaints. For this purpose, we collect name, e-mail, address, telephone number, birthday, permission to deliver newsletters, permission to inform about events, gender, interests (category of events), information about payment transactions
c) to provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those you have already ordered or requested. For this purpose, we collect name, e-mail, address, telephone number, birthday, permission to deliver newsletters, permission to inform about events, gender, interests (category of events)
d) to help us improve our sites, products and services. For this purpose, we collect name, e-mail, address, telephone number, birthday, permission to deliver newsletters, permission to inform about events, gender, interests (category of events), web behavior
e) to notify you of changes to events. For this purpose we collect name, telephone number, e-mail
f) to create profiles to send you personalized marketing. The interests pursued in connection with profiling are to gain an understanding of your preferences, so that Odins Klinge can personalize ads and thus give you more relevant offers on goods and services. The logic of the automated processing in relation to profiling is statistics and analyzes. For this purpose, we collect name, email, address, phone number, birthday, permission to deliver newsletters, permission to provide information about events, gender, interests (category of events), web behavior.
- 2 Our legal basis for processing is:
a) Your consent;
b) Processing is necessary for the performance of a purchase agreement to which you are a party;
c) Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation imposed on Odin's Blade;
d) Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Odins Klinge or a third party, and these interests override the interests of the data subject.
If the legal basis for processing is consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent.
If the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interests of Odins Klinge or a third party: These interests are e.g. statistics, process optimization, etc.
- 3 We store your personal information until it is no longer relevant for Odins Klinge to store it as long as it is in accordance with Danish law. If you withdraw your consent as described in section 6, Odins Klinge will retain your personal information for 2 years thereafter, according to a statement from the "Consumer Ombudsman" the information will be deleted. If your consent has not been used for more than 2 years, Odins Klinge will also delete your personal information. But independent of the GDPR, all transaction data is stored for 5 years in accordance with the Danish Accounting Act.
4 Your rights
- 1 If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal information, you may contact us using the contact information provided below in Section 6.
- 2 You may at any time request access to your personal information and that incorrect information be corrected, deleted or altered using the contact information set out below in Section 6. You may also request restriction or data portability or object against us processing your data, including withdrawing your consent.
- 3 If you have any complaints about our processing of your personal information, you can contact the Danish Data Protection Authority.
- 4 You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal information about you for direct marketing.
5 Transfer of personal information
- 1 We may disclose personal information to affiliates or subsidiaries as well as professional advisers in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- 2 Our employees, agents, business partners and suppliers may have access to your personal information to a limited extent as needed to provide a service to us or to enable them to act on our behalf in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- 3 We reserve the right to use or disclose information as necessary to comply with laws, regulations or legal requests or to cooperate with a judicial inquiry.
- 4 We transfer your personal information to
- 5 The transfer of personal data is carried out in accordance with legal requirements, including the conclusion of adequate data processing agreements with our data processors to ensure personal data is not processed for purposes other than those clearly stated, and to ensure appropriate security measures.
6 Contact information
- 1 If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the use of the information collected, you can contact us using the contact information below:
a) Odins Klinge - Vestergade 27 6270 Tønder CVR no. 87395510
We take good care of the information you provide about yourself. From the moment we receive the information, you can thus be confident that we will treat it with the confidentiality and security required by law.
On our website, we observe all precautions to protect our users' information against misuse. When you are asked to enter information, such as payment card number and expiration date, the entry is encrypted with the best encryption software on the market - currently. SSL (Secure Socket Layer). If you want to know more about SSL, you can visit www.betaling.dk. Information about name, address and e-mail address is not stored encrypted, but all information provided in connection with the purchase is transmitted encrypted. We use SSL encryption to protect information online, just as we have taken reasonable steps to protect the information offline. All our information is subject to strict biometric security. This means, among other things, that only those employees who need the information in order to perform a task have access to it. All our employees have received comprehensive instructions in our security and personal care policy. Our servers are stored under strict security measures in a closed and locked room.
This website contains several links. You should be aware that Odins Klinge is not responsible for the administration and processing of personal data on these linked websites. We therefore encourage all our users to be aware of when they leave our website, as well as make sure that they always read the websites of those websites for the processing of personal data. The guidelines described here only apply to the processing of personal data on odinsklinge.eu